NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Back to Work Blues ...

... had to go back to the stacks yesterday. It was tough. Vacation was great, for my family as well as for me personally.


Emerald and I got to play and read together and have fun. I actually got to read some Ricky Ricotta books, the first actual books she's finished. I didn't think she'd get into them, what with a lack of girls in those books but she loved them. They were just her level. Plus, it was great to finally hook her into listening to a story for once. And lets not forget how Isabela became more attached to me on my time off. She wants me to hold her and hug her and kiss her. She honestly seems to love me more and for that I am eternally grateful.


Driving to work yesterday, I heard the Radiohead song "Go To Sleep" and for the first time in my life the overproduced, overthought, overhyped music of Radiohead actually spoke to me. That song was exactly how I felt leaving my family and going to work. Wow. Finally. It's about bleedin' time you spoke to me, Radiohead.


My wife says that I shouldn't work there anymore if the only part of work that brings me happiness is my storytimes and my club meetings.


And sometimes I agree with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your wife is very wise.

Natasha said...

Anonymous said...

"your wife is very wise."

Thank you Anonymous.