NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Isabela's First Birthday Pictures ...















... take a special note of how my manstache has grown so long that its now curving back around the edges of my bottom lip. Its as if my manstache is going to get so long that eventually its just going to make a lap around my mouth like a racetrack.


Men run in fear and women cream themselves instantly over a single glimpse of my spicy latin manstache!


Thanks to everybody who came out. It was fun.

3 comments:

Varsenik said...

She's adorable! I'm so glad that she's doing well.

Reverend Steve said...

Yes yes yes, my man-stache IS doing quite well. Thanks for your kind words about my man-stache.

My daughters? Oh, they're doing ok I guess.

GRIN!

varsenik said...

The man-stache isn't half bad either.