NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Obligatory Drunken Post #47 ...



... GOD I used to have hair! WOW! I just can't believe it. Look at that hair. I look like an unpopular Los Lonely Boys brother or something like their oboe player or something. Anyways ...


Natasha's brother Duane and his woman Lauren are here. They drink. They drink a LOT. But I've never drank with them ever. So tonight we're fixing all that. It's about 10:30 pm and we're all up drinking a 24 pack of Red Stripe and hanging out. Duane and I are watching Eddie Izzard's "Definite Article" and Tasha and Lauren are next door getting cake and brownies. Later on we're all going to break out Natasha's pogs (POGS!!!!!) and play a few rounds of the greatest game in the world. Brings me back to senior year of high school, all of us backstage of some play playing pogs, me winning with the $25 slammer that my brother bought me from Las Vegas. Awesome.


I am on beer three and, seeing as I haven't eaten too often today and what with me not drinking for WEEKS now (on account of my extreme poverty), I feel a bit tipsy. And I haven't been tipsy for sooooooooooo long that I felt obliged to write a hasty drunken post.


So, here you are.


Like all semi-hip twentysomethings, I pretend to hate all reality shows. I started watching Celebrity Duets for one reason ... the first ever WWF undisputed champion Chris fuckin' Jericho! I was certain he would win. I mean, he has a BAND and they've released TWO ALBUMS!!! How could he lose? Well, I guess a better question would be HOW COULD HE BE VOTED OFF ON EPISODE ONE?!?!?


He didn't sing THAT bad ...


I watched the stupid ass show after Y2J got kicked out because of one more reason ... Hal fuckin' Sparks, the scene stealing star of EVERY VH1 "I Love The (blank)" SHOW EVER MADE! I love him and I love his comedy and I love the fact that he kept true to his roots and sang rock and metal thru his whole rung on the show.




I was surprised when he made it to the finals. But I knew he wouldn't win.


I KNEW that Carlton fron the Fresh Prince would win the stupid ass show. He's young, he's black, he's talented, and he appeases both the blacks and the whites who loved his white nature on the Will Smith show. I knew he would win.


And I was upset when I found out, earlier tonight, that I was right. Damn Carlton won the show.


The best part of the show was when the gay Simon Cowell wannabe knocked down Hal, saying that Hal thought he was a rock star but he didn't believe he really was one. So Hal went out and hit the metal clubs on the Sunset Strip and ended up singing with the band RATT ...




... but I knew that he wouldn't win. I knew it. He represented rock. And rock is dying. It's sad to say but it's the truth. Rock is going the way of, well, pogs, I guess. They're here, they're still around, somewhere, but they're had their fun. Now they're gone.


And that's a damn shame.


Hal Sparks rocks ass.


There you go. I'm gonna play pogs now.

No comments: