NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 4, 2006

South Park, Red Stripes, and Chuck Klosterman ...



... its well past one am right now and I'm drinking Red Stripe and eating pizza and reading Chuck Klosterman's fourth book (like Zeppelin's fourth album, this book's called Chuck Klosterman IV) and watching South Park and the MST3K episode of "Manos" on YouTube. All together its turning out to be a pretty damn awesome night. However, I am a bit concerned that it's 1:15 am and I'm awake like it's seven pm. I may have to drink a few more beers just to get to bed. Not that I mind, mind you.


Chuck Klosterman is a fucking god. I just finished his metal book Fargo Rock City earlier this evening and lept directly to his new book which we just got in a few days ago. He's a genius. I feel better after reading his books. I don't know why. I just feel better.


I would post the MST3K but its in 10 parts, which is annoying and space-consuming. So here's the Soth Park episode that Johnny Knoxville ripped off instead ...




I have three days off now.
THREE
DAYS
OFF
to do everything and nothing. All I have to do is to read Klosterman's new book and mellow out and take my oldest to her first day at school. That's it. That's all I have to do. Is that awesome or what? Primarily on my bill is calming myself down. I have a small yappy-type dog that appears in my ribcage when I'm stressed out. It may be an ulcer but I like to call it my small yappy-type dog. He appeared again a few days ago, probably when I was crying at work, and now I have to calm down enough that the dog leaves again.


PLUS when I'm gone an octagon needs to be changed and all the endcaps need to be redone. That's something that would take me about six or seven hours to do and it will more than likely take the store about two days to complete. Tell you the truth I'll probably be doing a huge chunk of it when I get back, but I'm hoping that having a multitude of other people struggle to do when I could do in a day will make people realize how great I am and how screwed over I've been at work and how I deserve such better treatment than what I'm getting.


Probably won't happen, but it's worth a dream.

No comments: