NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Things I Plan On Doing During My Vacation ...



(in no particular order)


1) get laid
2) make my kick ass smoothies
3) watch shitload of Maury's shocking paternity tests
4) Purchase and drink beer
5) throw Bela a kick ass birthday party
6) borrow my brother-in-law's copy of Ultimate Avengers 2
7) work on my rap album
8) finish entire Series of Unfortunate Events
9) wash car
10) hang out with Marisa


Plus lets not forget all the new shows. There's Simpsons and Family Guy, then there's Heroes on mondays, Boston Legal this tuesday (and new Gilmore Girls next week), I love JUSTICE on Fox on Wednesdays, thursdays is owned by NBC, and fridays are for drinking and fucking. And saturdays are late night SNL and occasional strange Farscape episodes that make no sense seeing as we aren't fans of strange british muppet sci-fi shows.


VACATION!!!


(Wow! One hour after I start writing this and I can already cross #1 off my list. GRIN! Thanks, my wifey!)


The Vacation: White Noise

Cold War Kids: We Used to Vacation

Go Gos: Vacation

Sex Pistols: Holidays In The Sun

At The Drive-In: Paid Vacation Time

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Don't mark number one off that list so fast buddy! You will be getting that again and again and again and again. Remember our oldest is now in school and once the baby goes down for nap time you are free game!
I love you baby.
Lets do number one again. (wink, wink)

Reverend Steve said...

GRIN!

jessecoombs said...

I want to combine #1 and #10. In other news: Are you watching either of the two behind the scenes of SNL shows? Is the funny one good? How about the serious one?