NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 9, 2006

Lines I Submitted To The "Sumbit A Line For Optimus Prime To Say In The Transformers Movie" Contest That Probably Won't Get Chosen ...

I have had it with these muthafukkin' decepticons on this muthafukkin' planet!

Dude, where's my bumblebee?

I'm Optimus Prime, bitch!

Kevin is such a fucking douchebag.

I think bumblebee ... "likes other cars" if you catch my drift. I wouldn't shower with him.

I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars.

I totally wish I could wear pants. That would be the balls.

I hate blacks.

I have truck AIDS.


SUBMIT YOUR OWN LINE HERE!

No comments: