NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Of Course You Realize This Means War ...



... first they get together and kill one of our greatest foriegn animal wrestlers. And now they're jumping onto boats and killing random strangers. What's next? Pope Stabbed By Angry Pious Stingray?


It's official. We're at wars with stingrays.


STINGRAY LEAPS INTO BOAT, STABS MAN IN CHEST


It's on, people. It's freakin' on!


So the next time you see a stingray, even if its at freakin' Sea World, you grab the nearest gun and shoot it between their wierd flat eyes, lest you become the next human killed in the great stingray wars.


Don't say I didn't warn you.


Didjits: Stingray

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Reverend Steve said...

Thanks.

Who are you?

I may love you too but my wife kinda demands I find out who you are?

Are you that fat mexican chick who works at the Chick-Fill-A who gave me a breakfast chicken sandwitch for free? I know I'm stretching here, but I thought you might be her.