NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Optimus Prime Speaks, Exclusive Line of Dialogue from the New Transformers Movie ...

... this one is for Marisa.


Here is a Reverend Steve exclusive heard nowhere else! We stole a line of diaglogue from the new Transformers movie. Yes, THE Transformers movie. Yeah. I know. I rock big balls.


It's Optimus Prime giving a massive, rousing speech to the other autobots right before the big battle against the decepticons. It's a chilling speech and everyone from the Barnes and Noble at Arden Way should definitely iPod the hell out of it.


Optimus Prime Speaks


Wow. Whaddayaknow? I won the contest!

2 comments:

Varsenik said...

Glorious. TTS is fucking amazing.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who kevin is but I wholeheartedly agree with his apparent douchebagicity