NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

We Wish You A Happy Woodmas ...

... I hope that everybody has been having a happy Woodmas so far. I hope that everybody has done something Woodian or at least has kept Ed's memory close by them on this, the day he was born.


Me? What have I been doing?


Well, I may not be doing something special at some theme park somewhere and I may not have money enough to see some movie somewhere but I HAVE been watching illegal television (South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama) and I've been drinking alllllllllllll day!


Ed would be proud.




In an effort to spread Woodian learning on this the holiest day in the world of Woodism, here's a little bit of strange transcendental outro music from Korla Pandit, a peculiar middle eastern organist from the forties and fifties who had his own tv show out in LA and who played the music in the striptease scene during the Bride of the Monster wrap party in the movie Ed Wood.


Have a happy Woodmas everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY WOODMAS Reverend Steve!

I celebrated by spreading the word of Wood to friends who'd never heard...

:)