NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Bored Sunday ...

... last night, living up to my rap name Early Bedtyme, I went to bed around 9 or 9:30, shortly after having dirty sex with my wife. We knocked the hell out afterwards, which I didn't want but couldn't help. I've been falling asleep earlier and earlier lately and I don't know why. I really enjoy staying up late with my wife just fucking around and doing nothing. But now I'm in bed sometime between 9 and 10 and that sucks.


I woke up sometime around 12:30 am to the sound of Isabela screeching. Turns out Natasha woke up and was outside partying with her brothers. I really hate and/or am jealous of Natasha's brothers. Randal always gives me shit, calling me Natasha's wife. He's also quick to yell and scream and try to boss everyone around. Hey, I'm not his son, you know? Duane is nice and funny and drunk and awesome but I hardly get to see him. Eventually Natasha came in and we put the baby to bed and watched the post-SNL awesomeness of Max-X and Whacked Out Sports, the duo of hideousness videos.


The shows both got interrupted by the "THIS IS A SPECIAL REPORT" which freaked the shit out of me, always does. It was the news breaking at around 1:15 am Sacramento time that Sadaam was sentenced to death by hanging.


Wow. Big news. But did you really need to interrupt my watching sports injuries and things exploding? No.


Now it's really early and I'm up getting Emerald ready for church, which is like pulling Will Smith's teeth. I say Will Smith because, seriously, have you seen his damn teeth? They're like a damn Disney Princess's teeth. They're perfect. They're like ivory. If he was in Africa he's be poached for his teeth like an African elephant. Anyhoo, back to Em, she is super angry cranky miss attitude with me in the mornings recently. So getting her ready, which is sadly my job six mornings of every week, is a royal pain in the ass.


I'm bored. There's nothing to do on sundays. Usually I would write something with a headline somewhere along the lines of Lazy Sunday and I'd be talking about how mellow everything is. But not today. I'm bored as hell today. I'm watching old Sifl and Olly videos but for some strange reason I'm bored with them for the first time evr. I'm sick of seeing the same shit. I'm hungry but cereal and ramen bores me. But that's all we have, all we can afford. I want some coffee but the sink is obscenely filled with crap and I don't feel like cleaning.


I'm bored.


I think I just need more sex.




I'm bored.


Here's some free music for your ass ...


Dashboard Confessional: Screaming Infidelities

The Raveonettes: Attack of the Ghost Riders

The Promise Ring: We Don't Like Romance

Gnarls Barkley: Smiley Faces

Jimi Hendrix: Manic Depression

Eagles of Death Metal: I Only Want You

Ben Folds Five: Song for the Dumped

... And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead: Eight Day Hell

Death Cab For Cutie: This Charming Man

The Beatles: Rain

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

When I'm that bored, I force myself to clean while blasting tunes. Well, enough of that. Back to sex with Marisa.

Reverend Steve said...

I hate you now. You and I are now rivals. And if you ever decide to take up the sport of POGS you will indeed be vanquished.