NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Conversation Between Myself And My Soon-To-Be 5 Year Old Daughter Emerald Yesterday Evening ...


EMERALD: Daddy, read this letter I wrote you!
(hands letter to daddy)
DADDY: Um, what ... what does it say?
EM: It says 'When I grow up I want to be a doctor!'
DADDY: (gasps) Really?
EM: No, not really. It's just a joke.
DADDY: Then what DO you want to be when you grow up, Emerald?
EM: Um, a superstar. No. Just a star. Or a moon.
DADDY: Emerald, you can't be a star or a moon.
EM: Then ... I want to work ... um ... Daddy? Where do you and mommy work?
DADDY: The bookstore?
EM: Yeah. I want to work with you and mommy so our family can have more money!




Emerald is totally awesome!

No comments: