NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Let's Break Copyright Laws, Pirate Style ...

... I've said it before and I'll say it again: the website Daily Motion.com is just like YouTube but with less annoying LOL teeny bopper chicks, more foreigners, and a shitload more unchecked copyright infringement.


And right here is a PRIME example, an entire full length feature film "name withheld" that now I present to you here right now absolutely free. Now don't say that Reverend Steve never does anything for ya, bitches!


Here you go ...


PART ONE:




PART TWO:




Here's a TIP: press play, wait for it to start, and then let it play for a while. Let it build up, get a drink, jerk off, whatever. Then come back and watch Saint Depp tear shit up with me. Trust me, the small size is to make up for the bad resolution. Trust me. This is the FULL movie!


Goddamn I'm fucking awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sa the first one. never saw the sequil. thanks rev. much respect

Reverend Steve said...

I wanted and wanted and WANTED like mad screaming hell to be able to see this movie and I was crushed when I couldn't see it in the theaters because of money and babies.

Now I finally get my chance.

That rocks ass.