NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 6, 2006

Obligatory Drunken Post #48 ...

... I shouldn't be this happy over something as simple and stupid as being awake past midnight. But I am.


So here I am. I'm staying up late and drinking a pint of Fosters and watching illegal television and bullshitting with my wife.


I don't think she wants me announcing just yet that she plans on applying for a seasonal weekend position back at the Bar-Nob, once again working with me at the bookstore where we first met and fell in love. Yeah. She doesn't want me to announce that just yet. So I won't talk about it.


I also won't talk about how Scholastic announced to the collected Barnes and Noble store managers that the new Harry Potter book would be released on 7-7-07. I won't mention it because I'm not allowed to talk about it because Scholastic has yet to officially announce it to the public. So I won't talk about it.


One thing I WILL talk about, though ...


TOO MANY HOT DOGS 2!


This time ...

... there are EVEN MORE hot dogs!


Hell yeah! 'Bout TIME Dave Webster got off his ass and wrote a sequel! I'll be starting reading soon so I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress.


Since I'm having a rather mellow drunk night, here's some mellow ass rock from mad genius Buckethead. I mentioned Buckethead about a month ago at a closing meeting at work and the entire break room looked at me like I was crazy. Apparently I'm the only person at work who appreciates crazy guitarists who wear KFC buckets and japanese kabuki masks and claim to be the offspring of dead chickens.


Funny. And I would have sworn Sema was a huge fucking fan ...


No comments: