NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Perseusphong (???) ...

... that's the only thing I understand in this whole video, the words PERSEUSPHONG during the credits. So I'm calling this video Perseusphong. I have no idea what it is or what it means but it's the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long ass time. I love the balcony deaths near the end and don't forget the frightening end credits.


Check it out ...




... and here's another video from the same people. This one somehow has something to do with a meteor game show, poop and nudity. Here you go ...



1 comment:

jessecoombs said...

a
m
a
z
i
n
g

thank you