NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Problems Of The Skinny Brown Male ...

... everybody who comes in to my children's department needs help.


They just don't want help from me.


I have a few strikes against me. First off, I'm a male. Secondly, I'm a mexican male. Most people in charge of the children's department are women. White women. Middle aged white women. I'm a man, however, so I run into problems because of that. It boils down to women being seen as peaceful earth mothers and men being seen as perverts.


Women just don't trust me in kids. At least once a day now I ask someone for help and get a no thank you, but then that person tracks down Sadie or Julia or Megan and ask THEM the question they didn't have the balls to ask the skinny brown male. And, to add insult to injury, the person they DO eventually ask usually has do idea where the thing is and asks ME, leaving me with the person who didn't want the wetback with the penis to help them. This happens ALL THE TIME!


I'm getting bitter and angry. I know I shouldn't be.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Everytime you end up helping one of these customers who didn't want your help in the first place, you are educating them. What better way to spread Woodism than showing them that their stereotyped perception of you is wrong?

Natasha said...

Very inspiring Jesse.

But those stupid ignorant rasist bitches should be ashamed of themselves.
Nuff' said.