NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

SPECIAL GUEST BLOGGER: Isabela Galindo ...

WUZZUP, MY NIGGAZ?!?


Hells yes, this is mutha fuckin' Izabela in the hizzouse, typin' this crunked out stone cold infant fuckin' shit straight from the heart of Sac, man. Sac-TOWN! That's where me and my infant posse be rollin, bro, straight from the hardcore streets of Cowtown, mofos. That's right. Sacramento where we be at and if you don't like that then you can just lick my thirteen month old mutha fuckin' brown diapered ass!


And change me while you're down there, too. That's how I roll!


Here's me with my gangsta headpiece straight flashin' MAD gang signs ...




Hells yes! I's come straight from da WOMB! Damn right! I roll hard, harder than the fuckin' rocky mountains, man. Ain't no pussy little birth canal trip for me like these wussy babies be doin' these days, travellin' down they mommy's legs like some damn wack ass water slide. Hell no! Not me. I'm Izabela, the gansta mofo supreme! I roll hard. I be C-section born and raised. They sliced my mommy's stomach up but GOOD. Hell, they had to pry my brown ass from that womb. That's how hard I be rollin'!


Man I'm drunk. I just got me a 40 ounce of my mommy's titties, so I'm all straight coastin' right 'bout now. Think it's 'bout time for me to take a little wetback siesta.


But before I go, do me and my daddy a solid and vote for kick ass Sacramento ska band Flip the Switch to play at KWOD's Twisted Christmas show ...



CLICK TO VOTE NOW!


Thanks, my niggaz!


I just shit myself, so I gotta roll. Peace out!

No comments: