NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Top 9 Worst Things Overheard Today In The Children's Depatrment ...

9) We like HAVE to go to Hot Topic!

8) I'll go to Tower and see if THEY have it.

7) What do you MEAN he won't fuck me?!?

6) Do you accept hugs?

5) I'm looking for any book on Ohio for my friend who has dementia.

4) Do you have a book with animals sounds in it or a book that has a boy named Alfonso?

3) I'm like way more punk than she is! Do you see how she dresses?

2) If you don't pick up those books and put them away, I'm going to leave you here with HIM! (mom points at me)

1) I will totally kick your fucking ass. I know I'll get in trouble. I don't CARE that you're retarded.


MC Lars: Hot Topic Is Not Punk Rock

1 comment:

Reverend Steve said...

RE #6:

Apparently all the other bookstores in Sac were out of Heartland $8 and we just so happened to get two in. This semicute middleaged jewish milf got so Julia-sized excited about me having the book that she uttered the phrase in questioned, I said "Ummmm ... yes" and she embraced me for like eight hard seconds. Strange.