NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, November 10, 2006

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING ...

... I am currently finishing up beer three and watching "Pink Floyd's The Wall," the incredibly moving and altogether disheartening Alan Parker film.


Now, as many of you should know, the watching of this film by me is a warning light, sending everyone around me what should be a very clear message.


But that message just doesn't seem to be getting through.


I'm gonna get me another beer.

2 comments:

gwen said...

What's wrong? I thought you were particularly "happy happy joy joy" because Natasha was going back to B&N.

Reverend Steve said...

I'm happy about that. There are other things that are bringing me down. I'm hoping that today when my wife comes in to get her orientation, that THAT will pick up my sprits again.

We can't afford a phone, so we'll get ahold of you someway somehow.