NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

A Comprehensive List Of The X-Mas Music That Is On My iPod ...



Believe it for not cakesniffers but it's only a few more days until X-mas and somehow I have actually managed to get EXCITED about it this year. How I have no idea but the point of it is that I'm happy and excited and dare I say joyfull and as a result I have a massive poopload of holiday songs on my iPod that, as a request, I am now listing here for you to peruse and download as you wish.


Enjoy!


Sloppy Seconds: Theme from "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians"

Twisted Sister: O Come, All Ye Faithful

The Ramones: Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)

Cheech and Chong: Santa Claus and His Old Lady

Barenaked Ladies: Snowman

South Park (Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics): Dead, Dead, Dead (the GREATEST X-MAS SONG EVER, the song I successfully got banned forever by my parents)

Bright Eyes: Silver Bells

Vince Guaraldi: O Tannenbaum

Death Cab For Cutie Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)

El Vez: Feliz Navi-Nada

Paul McCartney: Wonderful Christmastime

Tom McRae: Wonderful Christmastime (the SAD version of the song above)

Toad the Wet Sprocket: I Will Not Take These Things For Granted (it just FEELS like a x-mas song to me)

The Eels: Christmas Is Going To The Dogs

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers: Christmas All Over Again

The Flaiming Lips: Christmas At The Zoo

Dean Martin: I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm

Vince Guaraldi: Christmas Time Is Here (Vocals)

Jimmy Eat World: Last Christmas

Dean Martin: Let It Snow

Run-DMC: Christmas in Hollis (no X-mas playlist is complete without this song)

The Format: Holly Jolly Christmas

John Lennon: Happy Christmas (War Is Over) (hands down the COOLEST X-mas song EVER!!!)

Andy Williams: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (A Shrift Remix)

Twisted Sister: Deck the Halls

Vince Guaraldi: Skating

Kay Starr: I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (Stuhr Remix)

Badly Drawn Boy: Magic in the Air

Mel Tormé: The Christmas Song (Michael Kessler Open Fire Mix)

Mogwai: Christmas Song

Sufjan Stevens: It's Christmas! Let's Be Glad!

Vince Guaraldi: Christmas Is Coming

Jim's Big Ego: New Lang Syne (thank god it's over) (a song commissioned by NPR to be THE new year's party song for an emotionally exhausted, post 9/11 world)

Richard Cheese: Rape Me


Marisa is fucking awesome. She's my fucking homegirl.

No comments: