NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Galindo Twilight - Part Five ...

[Burns]

INT. DIVE BAR - DAY

EMERALD, apparently 20, has just entered the bar. She
stands between NATASHA and DAVID CROSS.

EMERALD

Given the limited time I've got, mother, I'll make
this short and sweet. Like I would've been three days
ago, when you found us in the garden, if only your
dwooddamned stubbornness hadn't gotten in the way.

David Cross stares in disbelief.

EMERALD (CONT'D)

If you've got something to say, pube catcher, I
suggest you say it. I've business with my mother.

DAVID CROSS

So, Natasha. You're what, twenty-two? And tits here is
like, seventeen, right? So you had her when you were
five?

NATASHA

Actually, I didn't get to that part yet, David.

EMERALD

What did he call me?

DAVID CROSS

Tits.

NATASHA

If you hadn't interjected so much, Emerald--

EMERALD

Tits?

NATASHA

--Wouldn't've have beaten me to the end of the story.

DAVID CROSS

Ah.

EMERALD shoots a sharp glance at NATASHA, leaps up on
the table, crouches down in front of DAVID CROSS, and
howling with rage, swiftly twists his head off of his
neck. She peers around, her eyes settling on the only
person who has remained in the bar - NATASHA. She
slips down from the table onto the open seat next to
DAVID CROSS's twitching body, pushes him off of the
bench, and crosses her arms.

EMERALD

So. Mother.

NATASHA

Sweetheart.

EMERALD

Why couldn't you have just given him the milk?

NATASHA

Sweetheart, what are you talking about?

EMERALD

Call me sweetheart one more time. I dare you.

NATASHA

I'm sorry.

EMERALD

Now answer my question.

NATASHA

All the milk was gone. I told you that when we buried
your father. I would've given had I any to spare. Bela
took it all.

EMERALD

And now dad's dead, I'm aging at nearly 1,900 times
the normal rate, and that furry shithead is running
around somewhere in the shadows of Machu Picchu
believing she's the heiress apparent to some dead Puma
worshipper.

NATASHA

She's special, sweetheart.

EMERALD leaps back up onto the table, her grip closing
swiftly around NATASHA's throat.

EMERALD

Where is my mother, you bitch?

NATASHA

Sweetheart, be reasonable. I'm right here.

EMERALD

Dwooddamnit! I told you not to call me that! My mother
never calls me sweetheart!

NATASHA begins to gag, her body fluttering.

EMERALD (CONT'D)

What's the code?

NATASHA (GAGGING)

Code?

EMERALD

You want to prove you're my mother? Give me the code.

EMERALD loosens her grip around NATASHA's throat.
NATASHA coughs violently, wipes spittle off of her
mouth with the back of her hand, and then begins to
recite.

NATASHA

Down, up, left, left, A, right.

Natasha coughs.

NATASHA (CONT'D)

Down.

EMERALD growls, shakes her head, and spits on the
table.

EMERALD

Dwooddamnit.

EMERALD places her hands on either side of NATASHA's
head and then begins to squeeze. Within mere seconds
of inhuman screaming, NATASHA stops moving, and a tiny
explosion goes off inside her head. EMERALD hops off
of the table and begins to walk away. Behind her,
sparks are shooting out from NATASHA's body.

EMERALD shakes her head in disgust.

EMERALD (CONT'D)

The only code mother ever taught me was up, up, down,
down, B, A, start. Ten extra lives in Contra.

EMERALD walks out of the bar and looks around at her
dusty, windswept surroundings. The boy and the old man
cower behind a fruit stand. EMERALD continues walking
down the lane, stopping at a cart covered in jewelry.
Noticing a mirror, she stops, and holds it up in front
of her.

ANGLE ON EMERALD's REFLECTION IN MIRROR.

EMERALD notices that her hair has become gray, and her
breasts, which only moments ago had been ripe and
full, are now sagging halfway down her chest. She
lowers the mirror, and her gaze falls upon a green
mountain looming ominously over the town.

EMERALD (CONT'D)

I could use those extra lives right about now.

EMERALD drops the mirror to the ground and begins
walking toward the mountain.

EMERALD (CONT'D)

I only hope Bela can tell me where mother is.

No comments: