NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Late Night Magic Time ...



... there's a really special time that a mother and father share together. That's when its late Christmas Eve and they're staying up late together wrapping presents for the kids. And for my wife and I it's us sitting down on the floor in front of a roaring fire in the fireplace and we're drinking some cold Rockstars and bullshitting and listening to the awesome mix of the 3+ hour X-Mas playlist on my iPod.


This is a really rewarding time. Makes me damn glad to be a parent.


BTW, be sure and check back here christmas night for details on my wife's super secret x-mas present! It's going to be awesome!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

The super secret X-mas present is fucking awesome! I love it.