NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Natasha's Super Secret X-Mas Present ...


... my wife's super secret x-mas present was a short story entitled Galindo Twilight which was written in various installments by me and a few of Natasha's friends. I said it before and I'll say it again ... what I lack in money I make up for in heartwarming creativity. And this is a prime example.


It is a bizarre dark thriller in which Natasha wakes up and finds that her oldest daughter and husband are suddenly missing. In searching for them she is pulled into a series of strange plot twists that feature a strange garden, a breast reduction, comedian David Cross and our Creepy Neighbor Guy.


I finished it at work yesterday. It all came out good. Damn good. But the ending I tacked on at the end was kind of a cheap cop out where Natasha wakes up from a dream but WAS IT a dream?!?!? and it just doesn't sit well with me that due to time constraints I had to end it like that.


So I have decided to post the story here on my blog, one post every night, and then instead of posting my cop out ending I will CONTINUE the story, asking various people via e-mail to add another part and then posting the new chapter here.


This is a damn good story. Damn good. But it just isn't finished. It needs to keep going.


Check back tomorrow night for the thrilling beginning to Galindo Twilight. Hell yeah. This is going to be awesome.

No comments: