NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

POST #581 ... Sadly, We Have A New GWA Champion ...

... moments ago, in a not at all hardcore match that lasted no more than two minutes (and possibly less that one minute), former GWA champion "Sexxxy" Natasha Galindo challenged and wiped the floor with champion and husband Reverend Steve Galindo.


Using her brute strength and massive mammaries, she made quick work of the fragile yet sexy latino, using her amazing leg muscles and huge breastesses to easily pin the skinny Steve down on the beanbag and gain an easy three count.


Natasha is once again the GWA Champion!


Well, MY title reign didn't last long.




So, the Galindo family is off now to Gwen's for our own two family new year bash. We're going to party (i.e. play the Wii and get shitfaced) and drink (I haven't drank in almost a month) and maybe even get a little red-eyed, if you know what I mean, not that I do that a lot (i.e. at ALL). And, knowing us, we'll be drunk and it'll be two in the morning and we will all pathetically try and fail to watch Star Wars.


I'm actually kinda scared of sleep overs. It's just something that I didn't do a lot of as a child and not something I've ever gotten used to. I like sleeping in my own bed and any other bed makes me uncomfortable. But, as Natasha explained to me, I'll probably be too drunk to care.


This'll be fun. Hope they don't mind if I bring my iPod.

2 comments:

gwen said...

You can borrow Brownie. He's Julia's massive teddy bear and he'll keep you safe!

Don't be scared Steve!

Reverend Steve said...

That's okay. I brought my weechie/ He's my blankie. He'll keep me safe.

And no, sadly I'm not joking.