NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Super Top Secret Christmas Project ...

... what I lack in money I make up for in creativity.


That being said, my super top secret Christmas present to my wife is going along swimmingly. I am currently on part five which proves to be the most violent part of the plan. I hope I can handle this. I think I can. And I hope everything's legal, too. I think it is. I am very excited.


What I lack in money I make up for with a keen mind that can think up heartwarming and creative yet inexpensive gifts like the totally awesome kick ass thing I have in store for my amazing wife to show her how much I love her.


This is going to be so totally cool.


Gym Class Heroes: Cupid's Chokehold


Here is a picture I just threw together. It's Isabela in her toughest role yet ...



... which one of those two pictures has the biggest crybaby in them?


If you guessed the second picture, you'd be correct.

4 comments:

gwen said...

This entry must be driving Natasha nuts. That woman LOVES to be let in on a secret.

How you hanging in there, Natasha?

:-P

Natasha said...

It doesn't bother me at all really.

I don't think about it.

I have too many other things on my mind.

gwen said...

Uh huh, like what game Dave is working on for DS? :-P

Reverend Steve said...

Natasha sounded very bitter right there.