NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 18, 2006

This Is Just Pissing Me Off Now ...

... originally I went on YouTube to see if I could find footage of doucebag wrestler Joey Mercury getting his nose broken in half and blood spurting everywhere like an out of order drinking fountain and I eventually found that. But as I wandered the hallowed halls of YouTube I enentually stumbled across a clip of Penn and Teller doing the cup and balls magic trick on (yuck) The View and then immediately explaining how they did it and it arose in me (for probably the thirtieth time in my life) a profound sense of gratitude for them and their brand of no-nonsense in your face magic, one where the megician tells you right off the bat that everything you're about to see is, in fact, bullshit.


Then I decided to track down some episodes of their Showtime comedy muckraking show simply entitled Bullshit. It was one of those shows, like Six Feet Under and The Wire and CSI, that I would tell people that I've seen and dug just so they could get off my back. I do that sometimes. No, I have NOT seen the movie Swingers but I will TELL YOU I've seen Swingers to avoid an annoying fifteen minute conversation where you do a piss poor job of explaining the movie to me.


So I eventually found their Showtime show. I found a LOT of it. And I think I'm going to stop looking for it now. Why you ask? Because their show is so damn good that it's succeeding in repeatedly pissing me off about a series of topics, including ...


The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals ...



The Bible ...



Circumcisions...



and conspiracy theorists ...




This show is just pissing me off now. i like it a lot but what I don't need now is anger.


That's what the small white pills I'm taking are for.

No comments: