NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Too Tired, Too Medicated, Too Drunk ...

... one good thing about all the meds my doc has me takin' is that now I'm saving hella money. Why? Because before it would take a whole six pack to get me drunk. Now, thanks to a head full of meds, it just takes one beer. And that's awesome.


Anyhoo, I was going to write this big ass post all about this one specific episode of the 1960s cartoon The Mighty Thor, breaking down the entire episode and explaining in turn how my watching this strange ass cartoon repeatedly since I was a kid has shaped my own negative views towards women even still to this day.


But I'm fucking tired.


So here's my favorite episode of The Office instead.





I'll get to the Thor thing some other time. I promise.

No comments: