NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Emerald's Day with Daddy ...



... immediately after a HUUUUUUUGE 40 kids pirate storytime, I started feeling sick as all hell. So I called in sick today. I never call in sick. EVER! So me calling in sick today, that's a REAL BIG deal.


And now my five year old daughter Emerald is taking the whole me staying home idea as her chance to spend the entire day with her daddy.


It's Daddy Daughter Day today. Maybe I'll have Emerald bet on football, just to further the Simpsons reference.


In fact, Emerald and I have just finished making a TO DO list of all the things we are going to do together today. This is the list, in no particular order:


-sleep

-watch Dora with sissy

-make coffee

-blanket fort

-alladin

-make a movie (and put it on YouTube)

-post movie on website

-cereal

-yummy lunch

-work out

-play Harvest Moon

-challenge mommy for the belt

-play together in fort

-big bath

-dinner

-watch tv

-update iPod

-listen/dance to iPod


I hope I'm up to it. I think I am. Before Emerald goes to bed we should have gotten through this entire list of stuff to do. Hopefully. I love my darling daughter Emerald and I can't wait to spend the day with her.

No comments: