NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 1, 2007

Obligatory Drunk Post From Gwen's House ...



... it is almost two in the morning and we are about to watch an old vhs copy of Spinal Tap. It will be the first viewing for our mutual friend who is from north of the border and therefore it will be a very important experience. I could totally go to sleep right now at this exact second BUT put on Spinal Tap and I will totally stay up until the movie's over.


I am currently on beer four. And I am pretty wasted. I am proud to say that Emerald and Isabela stayed up until midnight to ring in the new year. However, right after midnight they both got angry and bitchy and had to be put to sleep. Sorry. There was no other way.


Things are going good. So far my new year has been filled with a lot more nerf fights and Guitar Hero than I was expecting, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It will still be a few beers until I'm okay sleeping here for the night but I'm pretty wasted right now and I'm opening beer five and Natasha's a bit red eyed and so there's absolutely no chance in hell that we're going to even TRY to get our latin asses back home tonight. There's no way for us other than to just stay over. So I guess I'm going to have to just grin and bear it.


Yes I lost in Wii bowling. Yes I was in last place. Yes I had my ass handed to me.


But I kicked everybody's white american-slash-canadian ass at Wii boxing! I am the undeniable Wii boxing champion! UNDEFEATED!!!


HELL YEAH!

No comments: