NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Package Results ...

CHEAP Captain Book "Reading Is Awesome" T-Shirt

Shirt ordered Jan 14 2007

Jan 15 2007: Mail Retrieved From Shipper

Jan 15 2007: Received at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPF - Groveport, OH

Jan 16 2007: Processed at UPS Mail Innovations Origin RPF - Groveport, OH

Jan 16 2007: Transferred to UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPF - Union City, CA

Jan 18 2007: Received at UPS Mail Innovations Destination RPF - Union City, CA


THIS is where, for reasons I don't understand at all, the UPS Mail Innovations processing facility mailed it to the United States Postal Service ...


Jan 18 2007, 01:07PM - ELECTRONIC SHIPPING INFO RECEIVED - RICHMOND,CA

Jan 23 2007, 08:56AM - MISSENT


I have no idea what the fuck's going on with my package. My shirt. My one shirt. My ONE cheap ass little shirt.


Not that you should let MY mail mess stop YOU from ordering my cool shit. Go. Now. Buy tons of stuff. It's all awesome.


Here are some kick ass pictures from the last few days ...












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPS Mail Innovations is a service that partners UPS with USPS. It's a cheaper (than UPS) way of (supposedly) shipping your stuff faster (than USPS).

Reverend Steve said...

I have no idea what any of that means. But I just got the shirt (thursday afternoon) and its awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, after getting the package moved from, UPS to USPS, how long did it take for you get your shirt?

I am in the same situation.
Groveport, OH to Union City, CA.
to San Jose, CA.95129.

Thanks