NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Pictures and Video of the Galindo Family ...

... sitting here next to a massive mound of peanut shells. My healthy-eating wife must have been here. On the couch next to me little fourteen month old Isabela Galindo is watching WWE Smackdown intently with a quiet respect she usually reserves for Spongebob Squarepants. She is just sitting there and watching every damn second of Matt Hardy going after fake hair douchebag Joey Mercury.


I have the two greatest daughters in the whole world. Five year old Emerald sings Devo and Eels and watches old Rocky and Bullwinkle episodes and my little Bela screams and tackles people and watches pro wrestling like its freakin' Blue's Clues. Seriously, how awesome is that?


Anyhoo, I have some pictures and some YouTubed videos of Isabela and the rest of the Galindo family. They're taken from Natasha's kick ass new camera that we bought on Overstock.com for a special moneymaking plan that may or may not work that, for personal reasons, I really do have to keep quiet.


Anyway, this camera kicks ass. Here's some pics ...










Last night Isabela just up and decided that slapping the shit out of my head was the funniest thing in the world ...



Lately, due to fear and depression issues, the only way that I can fall asleep is out of exhaustion. I can't just GO to sleep. No way. I have to be so tired that I pretty much knock out somewhere. So I've been waking up on couches a lot lately ...



Here's Isabela yelling at our four year old hamster Andy Dufresne, whom we named because like his namesake he's constantly trying to escape his jail cell ...



... and here's a video of Isabela making out with her Dora couch and screaming. I end it with a jab at C-dawg and Femi-daddy. It's awesome. I'm an asshole ...



WOW!
BELA's drunk and it's all WWE's fault!
I'm totally gonna sue Vince MacMahon!
And Chris Benoit's toothless Canadian ass!


Here's some pictures of Bela watching wrestling ...







So anyways, since I started writing this post, little Isabela finally fell asleep. She fell asleep right in front of WWE Smackdown. She watched 45 minutes before finally knocking out on the couch, daddy style. I am so proud of my little crazy mad wetback sweetheart.


So, I did what ALL good parents do.


I got the camera, recorded a video of me making fun of her, and YouTubed the shit outta it.


Here ya go, Isabela gettinging drunk off her ass ...




No comments: