NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Post #600: Daddy Daughter Day Results ...

... today was Daddy Daughter Day. Emerald spent the entire day attached to my hip, showing me the type of affection she usually shows Natasha and that was awesome. This was the list, in no particular order:

-sleep
-watch Dora with sissy
-make coffee
-blanket fort
-Watch Alladin
-make a movie (and put it on YouTube)
-post movie on website
-cereal
-yummy lunch
-work out
-play Harvest Moon
-play together in fort
-big bath
-dinner
-watch tv
-update iPod
-listen/dance to iPod
-challenge mommy for the belt



... and I am happy to say that by noon we were done with half the list and now, with Emerald sleeping peacefully, we got all but the last one done. Natasha remains unchallenged. However, Natasha and I plan on taking some "pictures" tonight and I might "cross one off the list" if you know what I mean.


One of the first things we did, however, was make a kick ass blanket fort ...















Later, Isabela fell asleep in my pimp ass blanket fort while watching Alladin. It was hella cute. After that we danced together. We jumped and rocked and screamed and then eventually we had a slow dance, Godfather-style ...




And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the internet premiere of the Emerald and Steve Galindo's first ever movie ...


What an awesome ass day!

No comments: