NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Return of the Galindo Family Killing Spree ...



... I've been having a really hard time lately. No money, my brain hurting from a lack of happy pills, my emotions rolling like a damn roller coaster, happy one second and angry as hell the next. I have a body that hates me, a car that randomly stalls and smells like a skunk on fire, bad scheduling has made me the ONLY employee in my department, and there's something inside me that just won't stop telling me that something, I don't know what but definitely something, is wrong.


That is why I have once again resumed the beloved Galindo family killing spree.


It's been a while since I've roamed the gritty streets of New York City on a stolen motorcycle, driving on the sidewalk and killing people randomly. And it damn sure feels good.


Except this time around, though, I am trying my hardest to be a good cop. I beat the game previously but as a bad cop, so I got the shitty ending. Now I patrol the gritty streets of NYC and only OCCASIONALLY sell police evidence to the nearest pawn shop so I can have enough money to buy a flame thrower.


I don't want to be good. I want to loot and scream and yell and fight and fuck. But I'm trying to be good, for whatever the hell that's worth. I guess I get some invisible medal for that.

3 comments:

C'mon, you know who this is said...

Good cops always earn my respect.

You're "real police" as the guys in the Wire would put it.

TOR Hershman said...

Reverend Steve, Moi 'tis glad to see lill' Annabela is lookin' healthly.

Now, for Woodian bënay.....moi's moderator Yahoo ID has been destroyed and Savior's Holy Haven is under attack by Spammers.

Woodness be with Thee
on
Groovin' Safari,
TOR

Reverend Steve said...

Don't worry.

Bad guys kicked out, you brought back in.

Not sure why you were taken out. Hope all is well.