NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Work Without My Wife ...

... this is Natasha's last week at my store.


I knew she was re-hired as seasonal help. I just figured that Kevin and Julia would want to keep her past the holidays, seeing as how she used to be a manager there. I assumed that her managerial experience and her years and years working with the Barnes and Noble corporation meant that she's be asked to work there longer and thus help ease our crippling money problems.


But no. Kevin had a friendly talk with her and now this is her last fucking week.


I met my wife at work. We got married while we still worked together. That store brought us together. And I already said good bye to her once, when she transferred downtown. Now I have to say good bye all over again.


I don't know if I want to work there if my wife's not going to be there. Maybe it's time ...

No comments: