NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

All New Galindo Family Videos ...

... the videos I post on YouTube always end up crappy and the sound's messed up and nobody watches them, probably because I'm not a white teenage emo boy or some dumb bitch shaking ass to some crappy Fergie song. So I started posting and in some cases REposting my videos on DailyMotion.com ... and suddenly the sky is brighter and the grass is greener and all is well with the world. AND they're more popular, too! How about that?


So here's some new Galindo family videos for your punk ass ...


When Bela's on the phone she says NOTHING! When people are over she says NOTHING! When we take her somewhere she says NOTHING! But once we get her back home she's a damn chatterbox. Here, FINALLY, is Bela talking ...





Here's a stupid little video where I say hello and profess my love for cheesy Coleridge Burgess videos on YouTube. I'm all about my nigga C-dawg ...





Here's a cool vid of fifteen month old Isabela Galindo pulling her daddy into the bedroom, which is her signal that she wants a hardcore wrestling match. The match is long and violent and I think I win ...





And, in what is almost an annoying viral internet video, here is Isabela Galindo and her legendary MC Hammer face ...





Check out all my DailyMotion videos right here.

2 comments:

gwen said...

Wow, I've never seen her talk that much!

Good luck tomorrow at the store meeting, Steve. It's a long shot, but maybe something positive will come out of it and your department won't continue being so messed up.

Reverend Steve said...

Probably not but thanks.