NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Dunno ...

... I feel like I've had a hangover for a whole week now. But I don't have an actual hangover. II've drank about three beers this whole week. And it's not me feeling sick, either. I know my head hurts and my stomach is eating itself and I have no voice. That's not part of it.


It's just that hungover feeling that I have, not the physical part but a sort of mental cloudiness, a fog inside my head that stops me from knowing where I am and where I'm going and what I should do.


I'm just not sure about anything anymore.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Sounds like most of 2006 for me.

gwen said...

Sounds like you need another "Dad sleeps in and mom takes the kids to school" day.