NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Isabela's Aqua Teen Dance ...



... Bela's getting better. She's eating. She's dancing. She's talking and kissing and she's even smiling. Yup. Slowly but surely little Bela's getting better.


And she lo-o-o-o-oves Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Check it out ...





Ok. So I'm not sleeping or eating and I'm losing weight and I'm a complete nervous wreck and I feel like my life's going downhill.


But at least Isabela's getting better.


Before you go, though, take a look at this ... this little girl is saying "sparkling wiggles" and not what you think she's saying, you racist son of a bitch!


And here are some slightly mentally blurry photos from the preceeding weeks of the soon to be famous 2007 Galindo Family Sickness ...








No comments: