NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Pooping On The Floor...

... so we have a new dog. Yet another new dog. That brings the animal total up to two dogs, a cat (usually outside), a hamster and a ferret.


Sigh.


Usually I am tricked or forced into accepting animals into our house. Not this time. You see, this time I was GUILTED into agreeing. There's a difference.


But, as always, I get to name the animal. And at about 5:45 am this morning Emerald and I came to a concensus regarding our new puppy's name.


Peanut Butter Jelly Time Galindo or Jelly for short.


This is now the coolest dog ever.

No comments: