NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Prognosis: Emerald ...

... woke up at 4:50 am this morning, showered, fucked around with my iPod, drank coffee and went to work to the Triple M. It had nothing to do with me. It had nothing to do with ANYTHING, really. It was just a meeting for the sake of a meeting, I guess. We talked about paper clips, broke into groups, playedsilly business games, Perry allegedly said some funny things that for the life of me I can't remember, and we discussed numbers I didn't understand at length. Perry dismissed my low numbers for 2006 solely to Harry Potter but that's bull. Thinking that my numbers could be so low due to the sale of one book , even a Potter book, is nothing more than management trying to cover up the fact that the constant screwing of my departent has been hurting sales. But whatever. I was in my own world. I did masterfull doodling. I drew a picture entitled "Jesus With One Long Arm Drinking Pepsi While Riding A Sea Serpent." It's pretty awesome.


I told them I had to leave at noon to take Emerald to the doctor. No "Oh, um, er, could I maybe possibly ... leave a few hours early? Hmmmm?" No. I told them I was leaving. because I had to, HAD, to leave early. And they said yes. I mean, how could they say no?


My family "trumps" work. I have to remember that.


The doctor said that she's healthy, energetic, and she got the okay to go back to school. But she still has this nasty ass cough and the doctor checked her out and apparently Emerald still has liquid in her lungs and she has this new even super-er medicine that she now has to take twice as much a day as the LAST medicine she didn't like. We're going to send her to school with water in her lungs and we're going to give her this new medicine and cross our fingers and hope that she gets better. She still could get worse but lets all hope she gets better. Soon.




In other news, Natasha's brother Randal is a fucking douchebag. Learn more right here.


Where does a drunk, pot smoking 28 year old loud mouth who lives with his mommy and daddy get off yelling at me? That's bullshit and I'm sick of it.




My wife and I are planning something big for my big
30th birthday, something that I am really excited about.


My birthday bash starts at storytime. March 20th is going to be "Mr. Steve's Birthday Storytime." We're going to have cake and ice cream and I'm going to read whatever the hell I want to because it's MY birthday. That will be my last day before my week vacation, one I rightfully deserve, one of three weeks I get for being an old timer with the company. Then two days later it will be my birthday. And I believe that night we'll start driving. We'll chill out and drive thru the night and the kids will be asleep and we'll talk and hang out and switch out with the driving and if we want to stop we'll stop and if we want to sleep we'll stop and sleep. And sometime the next day we'll be in Phoenix.


Spend a couple days in Phoenix. Hang out at my old stomping grounds. Take my kids to the Phoenix Zoo and Castles & Coasters and Peter Piper Pizza. Maybe even see some old friends.


Should be pretty cool.




Alright. Gotta get me another beer. Here's some free music for your punkass, courtesy of zteecher.com, a clean and well lit website ...


Busdriver: Imaginary Places

Ash: Meltdown

The Beatles (LOVE): Get Back

Wu tang Clan & System of a Down: Shame on a Nigga

The Dears: There Goes My Outfit

Elvis Costello: Alison

Ben Kweller: Hear Me Out

Amazing Transparent Man: Criminal (Fiona Apple)

Death Cab For Cutie: Lack of Color

Velvet Underground: Heroin

The White Stripes: Ashtray Heart

Madonna: La Isla Bonita

The Kinks: lola

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I believe there was also talk about devoting more training hours to kids to make sure the people in there know what they're doing, but whatev.

Reverend Steve said...

Yeah, train kids people to cover the breaks and not get shit done, but whatev