NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, February 3, 2007

A Short Play Based On A True Conversation Between Natasha and Steve Galindo Which Perfectly Describes His Current Feelings Regarding His Job ...

(The scene opens to a dirty but cozy living room setting. NATASHA, in her early twenties, is on the computer looking at a website selling oversized bras while STEVE, also in his twenties, sits on the small dirty couch right next to the computer. He is playing True Crime: Streets of New York and he is currently driving on the sidewalk, killing hundreds of people while being shot at by NYPD. Somewhere behind them Jason Webley is playing.)


STEVE: Um ... honey?

NATASHA: Yeah darling?

S: Things have been ... rough ... for me lately.

N: (PAUSE) I'm sorry honey.

S: I - I think I'm having a midlife crisis.

N: (SCOFF) Steve, you're still young. You're in your twenties. You can't be having a midlife crisis.

S: I can if I die when I'm fifty.


(Music swells. Curtain)

1 comment:

gwen said...

It must be horrible having a mid-life crisis in your twenties. You get arrested when you decide to date someone 12 years younger. :-P