NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Things I Want For My Birthday (Knowing I'll Hardly Get Anything On This List ...)

-$15 iTunes gift certificate

-$30 iTunes gift certificate

-$50 iTunes gift certificate

-Lasix surgery

-Pants that fit worth a damn

-WWE Day of Reckoning 2 for the Gamecube

-Mario Kart for the Gamecube

-That Simpsons game that rips of GTA

-My daughter's names tattooed on me (and maybe the pigeon)

-the new Modest Mouse cd (as well as any cds from MF Doom/Viktor Vaughn, Queen, Busdriver, Eels, Death Cab for Cutie or Django Reinhardt)

-Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

-Beatles Anthology 2 & 3

-my own products

-Family Guy on DVD (especially seasons 3 on up)

-Mystery Science Theater 3000 on dvd

-Kids in the Hall on dvd

-Newsradio on dvd

-the new Godzilla ("Gojira") rereleases on dvd

-on-sale Eddie Guerrero merch

-beer

-money

-KFC bowl

-sex

No comments: