NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 12, 2007

VIDEO: Captain Book Goes Face-To-Face With The Evil And Sinister Dr. Borderz ...



... I have returned.


No I do not have my computer back. We're still crossing our fingers on that one. No, once again I have come from next door to log on to my stepmom's computer to share with all of you another incredible video. You might remember January's video featuring the evil and sinister Dr. Borderz taking over storytime and capturing Captian Book:





Well, now there's video that was uploaded onto YouTube just yesterday that shows the long-awaited one on one battle between bookstore superhero Captain Book and evil and sinister super villain Dr. Borderz.


It's an action packed video in two parts. The first is the set up and the second is the action. Thanks again to "nusilver" Michael Burns for taking this awesome footage.


I hope you enjoy it ...





The video doesn't fully capture how many people were there or how incredibly LOUD it was on the stage. There were like 70 people, adults ad children, all shoulder to shoulder and loud as hell and you could hardly hear yourself over the constant talking that everybody was doing. Plus I almost passed out while wearing that damn mask. But it was worth it. It was fun and silly and a HUGE success and I can't wait for the REMATCH at the end of this month!


Awesome!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Mother in law. Not stepmom. Mother in law.
I love you baby!