NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Seperately, I Hate These Things ...

-weddings
-snow
-4:20 (snicker snicker cough)

Separately, I hate these things.


Weddings, I don't particularly like. They're pappy romantic crap and they usually bore me. I don't even like it when the wedding is of someone I know. The only good thing about weddings is a free bar.


Secondly, in case you didn't know, I am a mexican from Phoenix, Arizona. I don't do snow. I get cold in 72 degree weather and cannot comprehend show. It's too cold and I don't mentally and emotionally act well around it.


Finally, I hate 4:20, the pothead's holiday. I find pot to be a "high school" drug. I'm not against it. I just outgrew it. I find it to be pathetic and sad. This belief of mine was probably bown from the years I spent living with a woman who smoked pot more than she drank water. It's constant presence in my life became an annoyance. I don't do pot. I think it's sad.


Okay, so I don't like weddings, snow, or 4:20.



So how do you think I feel about waking up at 5am tomorrow to drive up to a snowy Lake Tahoe to go to a wedding of some relative of Natasha's whom I've never met who thinks it's cool (snicker snicker) to have her wedding on 4/20? How do you think I feel?


Gawd I'm so depressed.

No comments: