NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Various Galindo Family Pictures ...






















... so here's the short and skinny of it:


-the wedding was pretty but a bit boring

-Tahoe is wierd

-inventory was hell but fun hell with Megan by my side

-I have no friends and I'm feeling really depressed and lonely

-my wife and I have been arguing a lot lately but we're working on making things better

-I had a big pirate storytime with 36 kids and 36 adults last saturday




-I miss the show "Cheap Seats" ...




That's about it. I'm going to go home now, drink Tecate and watch Heroes.


Take it easy. Death to shooshers.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Hey, I drink Tecate!

Reverend Steve said...

All mexican beer is supposed to taste like piss in order to make you feel guilty about drinking it which fits in with the latino catholic guilt instilled in all mexicans. Tecate is the king of mexican piss beer.