NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Captain Book VS Ms. Know-It-All AND Dr. Borderz ...



... before I just up and post a whopping poopload of pictures from last saturday's amazing storytime, I need to say something. There's this website called Yelp.com where normal people can post reviews of stores and resturaunts. There are four reviews of my store and two of those four are about me.


One of the reviews says "He will let you HAVE FUN and BE LOUD in a place that you usually have to be quiet. I have watched him spellbind, enchant, and engage large groups of kids. Mr. Steve may seem a little wacky; frankly, kids kinda like that." Glowing review. Nice stuff. Feels good.


Then there's another review that says "The five times that I've been here the guy with the weird voice announces that he's about to begin storytime. Storytime is scary and I don't recommend it unless your kid is a holy terror and likes to scream. I've never heard kids shriek so loud but they can't stop me from getting my book fix so I'll be be back. Next time with earplugs."


Isn't that great? Thanks, Gretchen.


Anyhoo, here are the pics ...






























I love that last picture, all the kids booing me. Great pic. I'd totally make that my wallpaper if I had a computer anymore.


And thanks goes out once again to my amazing department manager AND personal photographer Tami. Thanks a million for all your hard work and countless pictures.

No comments: