NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Going To The Doctor Today ...



... I haven't seen my doctor since he prescribed me that anti-depression medication that only made me more depressed. That wasn't fun. So it's been about nine months since I've been to see Dr. Kim. That's six months longer than I should have, because he needed to see me in January to make sure I wasn't suicidal from jumping off my depression pills and I just didn't make it in. Not because I was suicidal. I just didn't make it in.


I don't like going to the doctor. I never know what I should say, what I should bring up, what's wrong with me and what's all in my head. Does that make me sound crazy? Probably.


Anyways, I am a man who likes to be prepared, so here is a list of problems that I will be bringing up with my doctor, in no specific order ...


-I've felt sick for the past two and a half weeks

-my nose has been constantly clogged and the two different nasal sprays aren't helping

-my ears have been constantly plugged like I'm flying on a plane

-on and off for the past couple of weeks I've felt like someone has been choking me to death

-breathing problems

-anger and anxiety issues

-depression



There you go. That should certainly shake things up. I hope he gives me some super happy fun time pills. I totally need some super happy fun time pills. My wife has some so why not me?


My red swollen knuckles say I need me some super happy fun time pills.




Anyway, that's about it. Gotta jump in the shower before heading out. See you all later. Be sure to read my brand new lesson of wood called Lesson 31: The Dance of Wood and visit my web page.


Here's a new vid for you ...


No comments: