NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 14, 2007

My Favorite Band Just Broke Up ...

Greatest band in the world. Local boys. Everybody's favorite band in Sacramento. Seen 'em live five times. They were featured in the same issue of Rue Morgue magazine that I was. I've even met the lead singer and talked to him at length about Ed Wood movies. Fuck, they even have a new album coming out next week, for Wood's sake!


I am totally crushed right now.


WTF?!?!? Favorite bands aren't supposed to break up!


Groovie Ghoulies: Deviltown

50,000 Spaceships (Watching Over Me)

The Beast With Five Hands

No comments: