NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Captain Jack Clifford Sneaks Into Storytime ...

















Today at work a field trip came in, a group of about 16 pre-k kids from a local school.


Here's the twist ... the kids were SUPPOSED to go to the nearby Border's but messzed up and came to MY store!!! So, me being the greatest guy in the world, I did a makeshift storytime, reading my favorite and loudest books, and the kids went nuts for it. PLUS, I did it all LITERALLY right before my regularly scheduled 11:00 am storytime.


I rock so hard. I am one awesome sexy bastard.

No comments: