NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

God I Used To Have Such Good Hair ...



... and just look at it now.




What the hell happened?


I had a really big character storytime yesterday. I like to think that I bring something extra to the character game. I mean, all stores that do storytime get regular costumed characters, so that's nothing special. And a lot of stores have a polaroid camera so that the kids in attendance can go home with their very own picture with the character, so that's nothing new.


But how many stores have their polaroid cameras stolen by the evil and sinister Dr. Borderz, sending the kids on a crazy quest to find it? Not many, I would think.


One of the dads asked me if I had a website where I put all my pictures from storytime.


And I told him no.


Was that wrong of me?

No comments: