NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Music For A Depressed Mexican ...

Los Apsons: Y La Quiero

Seether: Love Her

Red Hot Chili Peppers: Can't Stop

Audiovent: Rain

Ra: Walking and Talking

Townes Van Zandt: Waitin' Round to Die

Butthole Surfers: Cough Syrup

Queen: Under Pressure

Local H: Hands on the Bible

The Descendents: Sad State of Affairs

Poison: Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Seether: Fade Away

The Groovie Ghoulies: Frida/Grand Central


I'm currently drinking tall boys of Coors Light (despite what my brother-in-law says, my family's drink of choice) and listening to The Who's Tommy, the first album I've ever bought on iTunes. I did, however, delete the song about child abuse and torture (Cousin Kevin) and the two songs about child molestation (Do You Think It's Alright? and Fiddle About).


I'm also on Effexor, my new anti-suicide medicine of choice,as well as some super knockout allergy medicine. And did I mention that I haven't been eating hardly anything, partially because I'm broke and partially because Effexor is some sort of appetite suppressant. So I haven't been eating and I'm on the Keith Richards pill sampler platter. So these beers have been seriously effecting me. Four pills, two tall boys, hardly any food. I'm like Princess Di's driver the night she died. Dodie Al-Fiyed or however it's spelled.


This is one of those "drunk post" things, just to let you know. Congratulations.

2 comments:

Dave or Dana said...

Effexor is a horrible little drug. It's like saying "part of my brain isn't working right, so I'm going to beat it with a sledgehammer until it don't work anymore". My sweetie is on it, and the side effects really strained our marriage.

If it turns you into some kind of zombie with no feelings or empathy, get your dose lowered right away. The same goes for effects it might have on your libido.

Steve's Wife said...

Thank you for your advice. =)
I'm not sure that Effexor is the right one. But it seems alright for now.
But, who knows.