NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Wife's Birthday ...



... it's my wife's birthday today. We're having a party tonight at Gwen's house. Should be fun.


I just wish that I had money to buy her something. I've never been this broke. I have no money, nothing. Bills have been a challenge. I haven't really been eating anything, either. I've only eaten twice in the last two and a half days and what I ate wasn't very much.


I've been having a rough time of things lately, in case you couldn't tell.




God. How pathetic am I that I can't even afford to buy my wife something for my birthday? I'm a horrible person.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

You're not, and you know it. And so does she. I promise.

snick5908 @};- said...

No, I don't know you. Found you from a friend's 360. But, you're so poor you can't write down your feelings about her? Maybe give her a "Honey Do" box of coupons -- things like "a massage until you say stop" or "I'll do that thing you've always wanted me to do"? If you didn't think of this type of gift then yes, I'd have to agree, you're pathetic :p